[ SHOWGSD-L ] A question

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:17:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/07 4:08:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
whatever  is going on with the working dog club, each week seems to bring new
 trouble

Would someone in the WDA, (I resigned my membership after many years),
confirm or deny that the executive committed headed by David Landau voted to
use
club funds to hire an attorney to sue Ken Downing?

I want to be clear, (so Fred doesn't yell at me again), that I was told  this
by two members of WDA, and one of them is directly involved, but hadn't
gotten the letter.  That person also sent me a letter he sent bringing  charges
against members of the executive committee of the WDA. That letter I  have seen.

I am asking.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/