[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: puppy question

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:59:24 -0400

You guys are awesome.? Thank you to everyone who responded.? You gave me some
great ideas and some ways to fine tune this adventure :-)? I love the idea of
sending some shavings home with the new owners.?
Today was our first try.? The last few days before whelping, Mel had a hard
time holding it during the night.? I put down newspapers with shavings on top
in case she had an accident.? So, the pups were born?knowing the smell of
shavings.? Decided to stick with that.? Today, they got wormed so I did
the?whelping box cleaning, weighing and potty training at the same time.? Those
little buggers loved it.??Ok, they didn't quite get the idea to potty, at least
not all of them, LOL!? But they did like the new adventure.? They didn't try to
eat?the shavings?and 2 rolled on their backs in it.? How cute.? So, we shall
see if this works and?so easy to transfer this to the area they will be in when
they get to be outdoors.

Thanks again folks.? You are great!

Laura???