[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ivermectin dose

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ShowGSDs'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:42:31 -0500

Yes I have already known about the COLLIE MAKE UP --- It is SHELTIES,
AUSSIES AND THE SCOTCH COLLIES BUT GSDs AND ALL OTHER
BREEDS, EXCEPT, OF COURSE THOSE WITH THE COLLIE TYPE MIX
THIS IS A GREAT ANTI WORMER.    I USED IT FOR YEARS AND NEVER
HAD A PROBLEM.     INDEED, CAREFUL DOSING A LOT OF THE RESCUE
DOGS I HAD ACTUALLY KILLED THE LARVAE AND HEARTWORMS THEY
ALREADY HAD.   I DID NOT NEED TO HAVE THEM GO THRU THE BAD
TREATMENT THAT ACTUALLY COULD KILL THE DOG.    Cyndy knows her
stuff folks.         As she said, whips & tapes are not covered.  You need
the
DRONCIT for tapes.  I am a Senior and can't remember what for the whips,
well, I really never had much of a problem with them tho.
I've shared with folks that even the fecal test by a Vet will NOT show
tapes!
The way you can check for them for accuracy is to be a stool inspector!
Tiny
rice like segments which are really the tapeworm eggs will be in the stool!
YOUR TRIVIA FOR THE DAY FOLKS   ---  I had a superb day and will, in a
later post tell you all about it --  Ah, nothing better on this earth than a
GSD,
ooops,  unless it is a GSD person  --- or A Lister -- YeeeHa.   Norma no L