[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A YES vote

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:36:47 -0800

Isn't one of any breed club's mandate to aid in the betterment of dogs? (not
just showing..)
It would be interesting to learn how doggy wholesalers "better a breed",
As for the comments about who will flies to this man.. I know a breeder who
will be on him like white on rice..Can never have too many "sugar daddies"..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com