[ SHOWGSD-L ] A YES vote

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 20:13:22 EST

I heard back from a board member who voted YES on the Hunte  membership.
That response will be posted soon.  I read with great  interest that person's
reasons, and found them to be valid and well  considered.

Our board members were put in a difficult situation, and served us well by
voting their convictions.  While we may or may not agree, we did not hear  the
entire story, or listen to the presentations.  Now we may hear why Mr.  Hunte
was voted into membership by at least one person, and we should listen  with
an open mind.

I was pleased to hear our board member's reasons, and understand why that
person voted the way they did.  I was not there, I was not elected to the
board, I was not asked to give my opinion, and I have been careful not to do
so.

I am just an observer, and I have great trust and faith in our board
members, no matter how they voted.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together