[SFCC] SFCC Members

  • From: chuck <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:13:25 -0700

As a follow-up to our Going Paperless presentation October 23, we are offering a hands on workshop to give you an opportunity to practice with your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. We will demonstrate and support you in selecting, copying and pasting items from the Internet. We also will give you practice with saving photos, recipes or any text to Dropbox or Evernote. Join us Monday, November 5, from 3:00 to 4:30 in the Coronado Room. If you have not already connected your device to one of the wireless services at the Center, please DO SO BEFORE THE SESSION BEGINS. You will want to be connected to get the most out of the class. We will not have time in the class to help you connect to wireless, so please take care of that ahead of time. Again, this class is open to Sunflower Computer Club Members as well as members of the Sunflower Community.

--
Anita Howard
<http://www.anitaraehoward.blogspot.com>The Mac Girls