[SFCC] SFCC Members

  • From: chuck <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:00:52 -0700

SFCC Members:
Reminders and News!

1- did you do you monthly security checks?
http://www.sunflowercomputerclub.net/pageholder/securitysoftware2.html

follow the link and review the SFCC recommendations.
daily, weekly, monthly items are mentioned on the website from the SFCC

2- do you like to try and test software?
If yes - then check out this link
http://www.bestfreewaredownload.com/

multiple categories of free items to test and learn about

If you find a hot item that you think would help the SFCC members - pls let us know.
We all have different interests and needs.

Hope these items help you,

Chuck
PS Buzz will be returning home from his vacation soon - yea! ( we missed you)