[SFCC] SFCC Members

  • From: chuck <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:35:13 -0700

SFCC Members:

Do you use Internet Explorer for your web browser?

Have you used FireFox? You can download it from http://firefox6.org/

The current version of IE is Version 9.
The current version of Firefox is 6.0.2.

Each of these browsers user addins or addons. What are they?
IE 9 can be researched at - http://www.ieaddons.com/en/

The next SFCC meeting will feature FireFox addons, how to install them and
demo a the ScreenGrab addon. Why do I care - come join the fun and learn the answer!!!!

Join us an learn how these are installed and how the ScreenGrab is used.

If you want to read ahead - the briefing is on the SFCC website for FireFox and ScreenGrab.
Ok, what else is going to be covered at the meeting?
The officers will be discussing the new hardware that has been purchased and
asking for user input on how to move forward. For example, IPADS, and MiniMAC.
What are they?
What can they do for me?
Why do I care?

All I want to do is use a computer to read email and view web pages!

Ok, but where? In front of you computer or when and where you WANT TOO?
You are driving down the road and want to know what restaurants are available.
With the new devices you options are expanding.
Yea - but those little keyboards - can I really use them?

Ok, we do not have all the answers - but we are asking questions to look forward.

Join us at the upcoming SFCC Mtg. Sept. 21 ,2011 at 10am in the Fiesta Room.

Chuck & Brian will be your hosts