[SFCC] SFCC Members

  • From: chuck <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 07:59:16 -0700

SFCC Members:
Reminder
We have a meeting Tomorrow (Wednesday)!
PC meeting starts at 10am.
I am not sure who is going to lead the 9:15 SIG meeting. Anita and Binki are not available.

The good news is we are having FREE FOOD for Lunch.
SUBs and sodas.
Do not tell anyone it is an SFCC SECRET! smile

We plan to take those topics or questions we received and make a presentation that BUZZ will lead, with the help of the MAC Team Leader - Jim Windes and his staff and the PC folks.
Thus, we will be supporting both MAC and PC topics of interest.

The team will also field questions for the IDevices (IPOD, IPHONE, IPAD) to fill out the spectrum.

Next -
For a general SPRING Cleaning - topic, BUZZ will update us on the suggested PC and MAC software
to use to clean our systems.

Tech Report:
In summary, all 5 computers are working OK. System 9 is on the fritz again.

All 4 printers are working.
The scanner is working.
The website is serving.
The email server  is working.