[serfl432] Fwd: Engineers Expo

  • From: FloridaCyclist@xxxxxxx
  • To: ewilloughby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:57:03 EST

Capt Willoughby,

We will be moving the scheduled Group 2 ES Training to make way for this
event. I've already received noticed from other units that this weekend was not
good for them either, so this makes sense. We will need to put out a good
effort, although not quite on the scale of Wallwood.

Gene Floyd, Capt CAP