[serfl432] FW: [general] Upcoming Group 2 ES training - GSAR Academy and more

  • From: "Gene Floyd" <gfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hqgroup2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:21:38 -0500

ALCON

Due to several Group 2 units expressing a timing conflict, the training for
the weekend of Feb 22-24th has been rescheduled to Feb 15-17th; everything
else remains the same. The website will be updated to reflect this as soon
as possible. The next training event is still scheduled for the 25-27th of
Jan at Live Oak.

http://www.tallahasseecap.org/gsar.shtml

Gene Floyd, Capt CAP

  _____