[ScintillaNET] Re: Focus problems

  • From: "Steve Donovan" <sjdonova@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ScintillaNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:37:05 +0200

>>> tab@xxxxxxxxxxxx 10/20/05 5:29 AM
I'm a newb with ScintillaNet and I'm having a problem concerning focus.

Hi tab,

I think we've all had that problem.  The solution is to explicitly force the
focus on activation:

sc.Focus();
sc.GrabFocus();

The documentation says that GrabFocus() is for GTK only, but it seems necessary
on Windows as well.

Hope that helps,
Steve d.

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

HelpDesk@xxxxxxxxxxx

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.

    Web Page: http://tinyurl.com/yvoh2