[ScintillaNET] Re: Focus problems

  • From: "Tab Bennedum" <tab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:48:24 -0400 (EDT)

2.0 is ok. I'm sorta new to the whole windows programming thing and
had never done any windows programming before .NET 1.1. I only moved
to 2.0 because I could download and use C# Express for free (I don't
have VS), which required the use of .NET 2.0 beta as well. MS has
added a bunch of forms stuff to 2.0, but I wasn't too familiar with
the 1.0 stuff anyway.

The C# IDE is a bit slow and crashes occasionaly, but it's beta,
right? Of course even MS's non-beta stuff behaves that way
sometimes.

-Tab

    Web Page: http://tinyurl.com/yvoh2