[scfirearms] Re: Gun "buy-backs" in Columbia area?

  • From: jimmyb <merlin1274@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scfirearms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 15:23:38 -0400

Dumb Question. Can the barrel just be replaced?

What do you mean by brick?

On 11/3/2021 3:17 PM, John Ponti (jrponti) wrote:
A young man I shoot with on occasion has managed to brick an M&P9 and I was wondering if there were any churches/do-gooder orgs that sponsor gun buy-backs in the Columbia area. At least he might be able to recoup some of his investment.
How anyone can continue shooting a pistol after a case head separation (sent steel case into the rifling) is beyond me.

FOOTER FILE (V2): MEMBER LOGIN: https://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=scfirearms From there you can login to your account and change your list preferences. The first time you login, leave the Password blank. You will get an email with an assigned password, that you can change. Read the FAQ : https://www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq ADMIN/MODERATOR CONTACT: SCFirearms-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. You can also set preferences by email as follows: DIGEST MODE: Send an email to SCFirearms-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “set digest” in the Subject. Send “unset digest” to receive normal list traffic. VACATION MODE: Send an email to SCFirearms-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “set vacation” in the Subject to NOT get emails. Send “unset vacation” to receive normal list traffic. UNSUBSCRIBE: Send an email to SCFirearms-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “unsubscribe” in the Subject. Or you can do all these here: https://www.freelists.org/list/scfirearms