[sacate] Re: Instructions for Installing TC Web Conference

  • From: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:51:10 -0500

Hi Wes,

For you, I definitely think it could.  There are so many programs now where
you can talk to people over the computer.  You probably could get set up to
do interviews and record them on your computer.  It's not terribly difficult
or expensive.  A lot of what you need is free, and the rest is inexpensive.
I think once you had one, you'd use it.