[sac-forum] Re: Five Mile Meadow

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:05:36 -0700

Thanks for doing that Steve.  Looking forward!  Personally (are we allowed
"personally" on this site?) I think it's the best star party ever--the sky, the
ambiance, the good company, the wildlife (non-human type), flora with and
without thorns, the cool fresh air,  the geology, the day & night photo ops,
the peace and quiet, The Four Tenor SACS snoring in perfect jazztime to Cricket
& Owl improvisation, the interesting constellation maps of chigger bites around
the ankles.....Ahhhhh, I think 5MM has arrived as thee star party--I mean
personally speaking I'd give it the 10 Stars.

Jenn.