[sac-forum] Deep Sky Meeting

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:43:46 -0700

The SAC Deep Sky meeting is this Thursday, January 15 at my house.  The
meeting starts at 7:30pm.

Constellations on the agenda to discuss are Pisces and Cetus and are
discussed in the November and December newsletters.  But before getting
into these discussions I'd like for us to spend some time looking into
what changes we might want to make for the meeting.  For example, do we
want to get away from the rigid constellation selection, how about
selecting five or ten objects ahead of time.  What about an ongoing
discussion of note taking for different kinds of objects; for example
what do you look for when observing a galaxy vs an open cluster?  Sounds
pretty straight forward - on the surface at least.

If you need directions, check the January issue of the newsletter; or
give me a call at 602.938.3277.

aj
Deep Sky Chair