[sac-forum] Deep Sky Meeting

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:55:59 -0700

This coming Thursday, May 29th is the Deep Sky meeting held at my house.
Festivities start around 7:30pmish, depending on the latest topic of
general interest.

Once we get down to business we will discuss our observations in the
constellations of Antlia, Pyxis and Leo Minor.  See the March and April
issues of the newsletter to see which deep sky objects in these
constellations will be discussed.

The April and May issues of the newsletter have directions to my house
but, if you need additional information drop me an e-mail.

Hope to see many of you show up for the fun!

Clear skies,
aj
Deep Sky Chairman