[sac-forum] Club information sheet (draft)

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 22:45:33 -0700

Mike,
I think it is extremely inmportant and am glad to see progress on this
project. Some points:
1. I hope when finalized we can have printed up a few hundred for
distribution at various functions and public events. This has been lacking
for a long time time and I'm sure has hurt us.
2. There are two Thunderbird Parks, so it should say Thunderbird Park in
Glendale, or Thunderbird Conservation Park.
3. Typo in the membership section, it should say ...aged 65 and...
4. Maybe for contacts, add some of the generic 'officer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
email addresses and/or refer to contacts page.

Jack Jones