[sac-forum] Re: Club information sheet (draft)

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 18:58:58 -0700

On 11/09/13 17:41, stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am pretty certain that the JB's restaurant is on Northern Avenue.  The
> sheet puts it on Thunderbird.

  You're correct, of course. I was going to confirm that detail, and
neglected to do so. Hey, what's an extra mile or four?

  The value of proofreaders.  Thanks, and good catch.

                                -- Mike --

"The two most common faults in programming are invalid conditional
tests, improper pointer management and off-by-one errors."
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx