[sac-forum] Club information sheet (draft)

  • From: Michael Collins <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 17:11:48 -0700

  Some of you may recall that I threatened (:-) a couple of weeks ago to
create a general information sheet which we could make available at
meetings for the benefit of visitors and new members. A draft copy of
this document may be found at the link below. Feel free to take a look
and let me know what is missing, wrong or otherwise not useful. The
recurring theme is "see the website and/or newsletters". Having this
information in hard copy that people can take home with them may be of
some value.

  Unless there is overwhelming opposition, I'll print a few of these and
bring them to the meeting Friday, then dispense with some routine
announcements which are of no value to most members.

  I could sure use a higher quality image of the logo if anyone has such
a thing on hand, by the way.

                                -- Mike --

Link: tmckepsj.org/SAC/SAC_information.pdf
--
Michael Collins
2013 President, Saguaro Astronomy Club