[sac-forum] Re: Club information sheet (draft)

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 21:52:06 -0700

"...some routine announcements which are of no value to most members."

SAC Presidents for the 16 years I've been a member have managed to allot time
for these.  Yes, occasionally, we're swamped with show and tells, or the
speaker goes over, but sometimes the mundane business is valuable, too.

If you're going to make a pamphlet to take along, shouldn't it have contact
information, too?

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com