[sac-board] Re: posting for sale items

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:24:27 -0700

Aj, et al;

I was just trying to avoid driving it all over to Riverside, I just am out
of sync here.  The deal for the refractor wound up getting done and I have
all this extra stuff.  Now I can sell off the extra, but I would like to do
that easily.

Not a big deal, but it would be nice to know.

Jeff, thank you very much for the offer, but I don't know if there is a
difference in just posting the list of stuff for sale and putting up a URL
that has the stuff on it.  Am I missing a big difference there?

Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org