[sac-board] Re: posting for sale items

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:51:37 -0700

At 11:30 -0700 05/18/2004, Steve Coe wrote:
>SAC board;
>I have some items for sale and I wonder if there is any electronic
>means I can use to post them?
>
>I don't want to set any precedent that will alarm anyone, but I
>would like to sell these things locally and I don't want to put them
>up on Astromart.  So, is there any of the SAC electronic
>announcement boards that I can use without an uproar to sell off
>some eyepieces and a camera mount?
>
>I am willing to hear "no", but it would be nice to have a breakthrough here.
>
>Steve Coe
>
>Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
>Saguaro Astronomy Club website
>www.saguaroastro.org

Hello Steve,

If you or anyone else wishes to display some items for sale with
descriptions, I would be happy to host them on my server. Just send
me images and details and I'll whip up a web page and post the url.

Jeff
--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************
                     Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
                       7812 West Clayton Drive
                   Phoenix, Arizona 85033-2439 U.S.A.