[sac-board] Re: posting for sale items

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:13:12 -0700

If there is a go ahead on this, we may see more folks with something to
sell and wanting somewhere locally to post.

And speaking of that I have some astronomy accessories to sell.  So I to
am looking for an outlet.

But then, again, what's wrong with waiting until the SAC meeting?

Regardless of the answer clear skies to all,
aj