[sac-board] Re: posting for sale items

  • From: "Erdmann, Robert E" <robert.e.erdmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:40:57 -0700

If there's enough general interest, then maybe create a "SAC-ForSale"
list which could be used for just what Steve is proposing.  He's
certainly not the first person who'd like to be able to sell some extra
astronomy stuff locally.  I know I'd certainly subscribe to the list.
Just a thought....

/Bob
=20
=20