[sac-board] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar T-Shirts

  • From: "Derek Poertner" <macdirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:37:52 -0700

Well, the shirt design looks great I think (of course I helped design it).
We're only talking about 3 doz shirts, so I think we can sell them to people
who just want neat lookin shirts.  If we do decide not to print, then we
keep the design for the Messier Marathon, and just change the text for a
minimal art cost.  Since I imagine we'd be printing more than 3 doz shirts
for the marathon, the cost  wouldn't be affected by the changes made.

Derek