[sac-board] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar T-Shirts

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:28:44 -0700

> The prediction for Saturday keeps flip-flopping.
>
> [...] AFTER A
> BRIEF RESPITE ON FRIDAY...STILL ANOTHER DISTURBANCE WILL LIKELY
> AFFECT THE AREA ON SATURDAY. INTRODUCED SLIGHT CHANCE FOR SHOWERS TO
> MAINLY THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF SOUTH CENTRAL AZ SATURDAY...BUT
> CONFIDENCE LEVEL NOT TOO HIGH WITH THIS SYSTEM. LOOKS DRY SUNDAY
> WITH A BIT OF A WARMUP MONDAY. DG
>
> -Paul

Paul, et al,

Just a thought, but I'll bring it up to the board anyhow.  IF  (hope not
tho') it gets rained out, why not print up a few shirts with "Rained Out"
over top of the main logo.  (Kind of toungue-in-cheek similar to a concert
shirt with "Sold Out" on it.)  One could never have too many astro t-shirts,
and I'd be one of the first to buy one either way.

Criticism will be promptly deleted, so fire away.

Thad