[sac-board] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar T-Shirts

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:42:53 -0700

Board,

The portapotty is cancelled but I want to print the 36 shirts (since
Matt wants one). It will be Sentinel Schwaar Stargaze 2003, so you have
the whole year to figure out when to have it. I will prob still go out,
to Sentinel or Flat Iron, wherever we decide to congregate this wknd,
with the shirts. I'll also go on az-obs and ask for orders (size/qty).

Jack Jones
spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx