[sac-board] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar T-Shirts

  • From: "macdirk" <macdirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:12:13 -0700

I need a decision sometime Thursday morn to early afternoon.  We could use
the design for the Marathon, but the shirt was geared around Pierre, with
the asteroid and all.  If we're gonna reschedule for another date, it'd be
best to keep the design for that and do a different one for the Marathon.

Derek