[sac-board] Re: SAC Treasurer - falling flat...

  • From: Gene A Lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:27:32 -0700

Hey, just put all the pennies in one pile, and the nickels in another.
Easy!!
(Let's see, one for SAC, one for me... There's two for SAC, one, two for
me.... Three for SAC, one, two, three more for me! etc.)  :>))

As long as Jack keeps selling Messy Marathoon shirts, we're in the black!!
(Just be sure to pay the club insurance when it comes due...)

Cheers,
Gene
(17250)