[sac-board] Re: SAC Treasurer - falling flat...

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:54:19 -0700

Chris, expect a call or email from Mitch Prause soon.  He said he'd help
you.

I'd like to see SAC buy a checkbook program like Quick Books, Quicken, or MS
Money, and keep these files in a standard format going forward.  All we need
is a basic checking account program and any of these would be more than
robust enough for our purposes and are extremely easy to use.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona