[sac-board] Re: Projector for SAC

  • From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:41:16 -0600

Let's buy this one:  Ok?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=3Dproductlist&A=3Ddetai=
ls&Q=3D&sku=3D285957&is=3DREG

It's a Sony XGA from B&H $1,250. + shipping.

Let me know and I'll order it.  Also speaker for Jan. is bringing his =
own.

Thanks so much to Steve for providing one for our use until now--it was =
above and beyond and an extremely nice thing to do.

One more thing--off topic.  I need two more board members to approve =
$98. expense of flying Chris Watson here from San Diego next month. =20

Jennifer Polakis, VP