[sac-board] Projector for SAC

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:06:56 -0700

Hello Board;
I know that the email server we use will not allow attachments, so I
have a new program called SentPhotos, it allows me to put images into an
email as part of it. I am using this technology to include an image of a
projector that I think the club should consider. I will be leaving DeVry
in the next month and I will have to return the projector we have been
loaned after the January meeting.
So, you can go to focusedtechnology dot com to see this ad. I think it
is the best we can do for under 1500 bucks. We can discuss this at the
meeting (board meeting?). Or start yakking here.
See ya; Steve Coe

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: image001.jpg