[sac-board] Re: Pierre's estate

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sam Herchak" <76627.3322@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:02:56 -0700

Well there you are, mystery solved.  I had no knowledge of any previous dibs on
anything, and what she gave me I accepted. I don't know what you mean by
separated though. Everything there was all Pierre's estate and that was what
she saw fit to give me for SAC. I'm sure she remembers the details and she'll
be talking to us when she gets back to CT.

Jack

as i said before, i thought it was jenn, but she doesn't remember (and
doesn't want to discuss it). what i believe happened was jenn was there, we
had the previously mentioned discussion about the mirrors, i unpacked them,
and they were set aside until you came to pick them up.  it's obvious you
were not a part of the discussion when i was packing the mirrors/mirror
making supplies.

fabienne's memory sounds pretty good. have her contact me and i'll ask if
she remembers how those mirrors got separated from the rest of pierre's
estate. ..........sam