[sac-board] Re: Out of town speaker pay.

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 04:09:16 -0700

On Mon, 12 May 2003 09:31:56 -0400, Tejera, Rick wrote:

> By my recollection we had about $5000 in the bank between Savings &
> Checking. So this would mean we spent $1250.00? How much of this was NOT
> budgeted expenses?

As I replied to Thad:

> [...] Most of our spending is done in the first half of the year.
> After June, our largest expense is the newsletter, honoraria, and
> christmas party.

The current status of expenses versus the budget can be found at:
    http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/budget-analysis.20030513.pdf
(AJ, how many SAC members received marathon awards?)

The honoraria budget will be met because we'll have more than one meeting
with no honorarium this year.

Our membership is down this year, but it looks like the T-shirt sales
might prevent us from spending more than we bring in.