[sac-board] Re: Out of town speaker pay.

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:27:41 -0700

Jennifer;

This is all my fault.  I thought that Joe lives in Scottsdale.  It is an
oversight that he did not receive a 100 fee.....Paul, I am sorry to have to
put one more thing on your plate, but can you remedy my error, please?
Jennifer, provide Paul with Joe's mailing address and we can certainly get
him the additional 50 dollars right away.  Along with my sincere appologies.

Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org