[sac-board] Re: Out of town speaker pay.

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:36:57 -0700

I'm kind of in a pickle with Joe B.  He was awarded a plaque for his Messier
Marathon achievement at the last SAC meeting.  But, because of a mixup with
the invoicing I haven't sent him anything on payment.

It seems rather funny to me for us to pay him for his talk, then turn around
and charge him for the plaque.

Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill or just overly concerned about
nothing?

Thanks,
aj