[sac-board] Re: Non-Club Articles in the Newsletter

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:17:28 -0700

Paul,

What's wrong with spacecraft and mission-related articles? That's astronomy
too.

By the way, that's a good resource you cited (Science@NASA)... but those
articles are already on the internet too.  ;-)

My opinion (I know, no one asked for my opinion) is that the editor gets to
choose which articles appear in the newsletter.

The use of Space Place articles is granted in advance. The use of
Science@NASA articles is covered by their copyright notice that requests
credit be given and that they be notified of reprinting.

Peter