[sac-board] Re: Non-Club Articles in the Newsletter

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:21:27 -0700

The space place articles are provided by JPL to Astronomy clubs for
publication in their NL's. That is why you see them in other clubs editions.
They are not actually available to the general public. In the two plus year
it's been running, you are the first to mention any negative comments.  You
may not remember this , but you did once send me an article you gleaned off
the internet about "Moon Trees". That article was actually part of the Space
Place series.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews