[sac-board] Re: NASP

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:13:42 EST

Personally, If I would also be going to MMSS if not for my 20th wedding
anniversary (my wife should get a medal for that!), but if there was no other
event to attend, I think I would go to Cherry Rd and steadfastly refuse to
pay dime since it is a SAC site and we were not consulted about the use of
the site. Call me a rabble rouser but that is how I see it. We will have our
regular Star party at Cherry Rd the week before. Perhaps if anyone knows the
whereabouts of Rancher Guy, we should disavow any relationship with the
goings on at NASP.

But honestly, did Marilyn actually go there?  The only mention was that "The
Phoenix club has used this site before." Their newsletter article said there
expecting 75 people, plus having a big tent for speakers. Where?? I suppose
they'll find out.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club