[sac-board] Re: NASP

  • From: "Joe Macke" <joe01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 04:22:18 -0700

I just went onto the PAC web site to see if they were using a different
location on Cherry Rd than we use.  Their directions say it's 0.3 miles from
169 on the right side.  Our directions say 0.5 miles, but I'm not sure
whether that's entirely accurate.

The star party information page appears to have only been partially updated.
It still talks about the party being held on "AN ECOLOGICAL RESEARCH MEADOW"
(their emphasis) and that electricity and six RV sites will be available.

Perhaps someone should post a polite message of concern on AZ-observing to
the PAS folks from the regular users of the site to be sure they understand
its limitations.

Just a thought, it didn't hurt much.
Joe