[sac-board] Re: NASP

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:20:08 -0700

One of the topics Bill Ferris discussed in reference to the MMSS was to have a
spring time version of the fall NASP.  Not sure what Bill has to say about this
turn of events, but I'm sure he is aware.  Also, not sure when NASP became aware
of MMSS.  Guess we now find out what happens when there isn't enough
communication amongst us.

I believe more folks will show up at MMSS than NASP, perhaps forcing the issue
as to which group organizes the spring time get together.  Besides the MM site
should be far superior than Cherry Rd.

I am in agreement about all the concerns about NASP being held at Cherry Rd.  I
just hope the Rancher Guy doesn't get so upset that he puts a lock on the gate.

Finally, I hope these events don't cause big rifts between/amongst clubs.

Clear skies,
aj