[sac-board] Re: NASP

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:43:49 -0700

Well, yes you are crazy--that's a given.  But when I heard Cherry Road I
thought that was quite unacceptable.  I think/hope the Morman Mountain Star
Stare will take care of any kind of overcrowding at the NASP.  I just worry
for a new rift being made with the Rancher guy.  There is a larger unfenced
spot down from our place on the left--I wonder if that's where she means to
have it?