[sac-board] Re: Grand Canyon North Rim Sponsorship?

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:12:39 -0700

Rick,
  My commitment would be total, as is Dean's, (though he'll be stepping down
next year after 16 years at the helm).  I wouldn't think of dropping it after
my term as pres. is up, but I welcome your idea of a committee.  Dean assures
me there's not as much work as it looks, as we'd have the help of the Forest
Service taking care of their end.  He forwarded an email from the FS
coordinator and she's very willing to help make NR a success.  I'll be calling
her tomorrow.

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory