[sac-board] Re: Grand Canyon North Rim Sponsorship?

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:19:50 -0700

Steve,

I think this is a great idea as long as we have a commitment to keep it
moving beyond this year. Perhaps a Standing Committee could be formed to
coordinate things.

While I certainly appreciate your willingness to take on the
responsibilities, I speak from personal experience that something that large
should have more than one person working it. Like it's SR counterpart, I can
see the event growing beyond your availability to ensure success.

My 3.43698 Hungarian Forints Worth

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President, Editor SACnews