[sac-board] Re: [Fwd: scope for sale]

  • From: Thad Robosson <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 06:33:03 -0700

>So, I have not heard anymore on this subject.  So I have a couple of
>questions....
>
>Can SAC members post objects for sale onto sac-forum?
>
>If not, is there some other electronic media available?
>
>What about Non-SAC members for both of those questions?
>
>Did my telescope for sale (the 7inch Mak for 1300 dollars) get posted?
>
>If not, what else can I do electronically?

Hey Steve,

It was decided to allow nonSac members to post ad in the newsletter
provided it
followed Rick's very simple rule of  "as long as it benefits SAC members".
SAC Forum gets so few emails, that I myself can't see not allowing items for
sale by SAC Members.  Because SAC Forum is a "suscribed" list, a SAC member
would have to post for a non member if it were allowed.

Paul, can we get a ruling on this?

And no Steve, I did not see a post about your sale item....

Thad