[sac-board] Re: [Fwd: scope for sale]

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:56:11 -0700

Hello all;

Thank you all for a lively and useful conversation.

I apologize tremendously that I posted the Mak for sale ad to SAC
announce, I had every intention of putting in on SAC forum and just had
a mouse OOPs at the last minute...sorry:-(

I will put the scope up on SAC forum right away.

Clear Skies to us all;
Steve Coe