[sac-board] Re: [Fwd: scope for sale]

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:19:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/2004 11:51:55 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello  all;

So, I have not heard anymore on this subject.  So I have a  couple of
questions....

Can SAC members post objects for sale onto  sac-forum?

If not, is there some other electronic media  available?

Well there is Astromart go  to     _http://www.astromart.com/_
(http://www.astromart.com/)

      and begin the sign in procedure. I have  bought and sold thousands of
dollars worth of equipment on Astromart over the  last ten years or so. The
best and quickest way to off load unneeded equipment  and its a great place to
shop for things that you do need esp for items  that are no longer available.
There are other places to sell on the Internet  some people don't like Herb of
Anacortes who maintains the pages and the  servers. Those other places don't
seem to move the merchandise. Astromart  exposes your items than you want to
sell to the world if you choose to go that  way. Personally I just deal with
CONUS only. Quite frankly Arizona is one of the  worst markets for selling
equipment and getting your money back out.

      Clear Skies
      Dwight L Bogan