[sac-board] Re: [Fwd: scope for sale]

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 23:51:44 -0700

Hello all;

So, I have not heard anymore on this subject.  So I have a couple of
questions....

Can SAC members post objects for sale onto sac-forum?

If not, is there some other electronic media available?

What about Non-SAC members for both of those questions?

Did my telescope for sale (the 7inch Mak for 1300 dollars) get posted?

If not, what else can I do electronically?

Telrad has been nice enough to make room for the ad in the newsletter,
either this issue if it can fit or next issue for sure.

Thanks for the answers, that way I will know what to do in the future or
if a Non-SAC member asks about posting an advertisement.

Clear Skies to us all;
Steve Coe